One piece tool kit that fits
in the palm of your hand.
- Self-tightening gripping action allows Pocketwrench II™ to grip fasteners that standard wrenches won’t.
- Grips both inch or metric sizes, hex or square — anything that fits in the opening.
- Reverse direction of rotation by simply turning tool over.
- Variable width straight blade screwdriver doubles as a high-leverage, high-strength mini prybar.
- 1/4″ hex socket allows you to use Pocketwrench II™ as socket or screwdriver bit insert handle.
- Laser engraved inch and metric scales are convenient for measuring fasteners and other small items.
- Laser cut from 400 series, high-carbon stainless steel (surgical grade) which is then heat treated and tempered for maximum durability.
- Works great as a mini prybar for opening paint cans, etc.
- Polished to a fine, lustrous, brushed finish.
- Conveniently fits in sheath with other multi-function tools, in your pocket, or on your keychain.